2018 Week 30
With Wimbledon firmly in the rear view mirror, the North American hard court kicks off this week in Atlanta. Lucky for us here at Tennis Watchers, we can avoid the heat and humidity, and turn up the AC and turn on our TVs!
This week marks the return of ESPN into our tennis watching schedule, with coverage of Atlanta on ESPN2 and WatchESPN. Tennis Channel and TennisTV will carry Hamburg. beIN will also pick up some ATP coverage with late week timeslots for Gstaad, and beIN will also carry its usual WTA matches in Nanchang. This week also debuts the Moscow River Cup, which replaces the WTA event in Bastad. beIN will also carry Moscow in its main channel and streaming platform.
Take a peak around the grounds of Tennis Watchers and the other features it has to offer:
- Get channel and network information here.
- Any suggestions or content you'd like to see? Let me know here.
- Subscribe to get a weekly email alert when programming schedules are posted.
- Check out the TW Fan HQ for a listing of podcasts, photos, blogs you need to stay up on all things tennis.
- Like and Follow the Tennis Watchers Facebook Page!